Think you know enough about penicillin? Think again! Thanks to Picmonic Video, you can learn about penicillin in under two minutes with a vivid visual.
What better way to use up two minutes of your time than to enjoy a quick review on a pharmacology drug that WILL be on your NCLEX?
Things You Should Remember:
- How penicillin works
- The purpose of giving penicillin to a patient
- The site penicillin will be given
- How penicillin should be given
- Allergy ID should be used if there is an allergy
- The reason to perform skin test
- The necessary education to be given to the patient
HT: Picmonic Video