A strategy that works for your friend may not work for you. It is a very frustrating experience to feel that you are not answering higher than 60% and that your fate is already sealed.
It is important to do your research and see which materials would work best for you! No matter what you decide, it is IMPORTANT that you find materials that will focus on answering priority questions and alternate format.
You can purchase books or relax in bed and answer questions from your device. Forget procrastinating with Candy Crush and get an app to use on your phone. It may become just as addicting!
- Contains full-length practice tests
- Chapter-end practice sets
- In-depth analysis of NCLEX-RN question types
- Review of alternate question format questions
- Detailed rationales
- Establishes your foundation knowledge in management of care
- Provides exercises of increasing difficulty to build your confidence
- Answer key provides detailed rationales
- Access to online materials
- LPN version is available
- More than 350 questions
- Includes multiple response questions, drag & drop, and hotspot questions
- Includes audio, chart, graphic, and fill in the blanks
- Includes comprehensive exams with over 150 questions
- Clear rationales that covers correct and incorrect answers
Apps (Apple App Store)
- Focus on your weaknesses
- Do not take the NCLEX without at least practicing Alt-format & prioritization
- Practice questions on the go
- Has great rationales
- Can reset the app to re-answer questions again