You’ve heard about hemophilia over and over again in nursing school. Refresh your memory and make sure you remember this disorder for the NCLEX or your next nursing exam.
Prescriptive Learning For All Nurses provides a presentation on Nursing Care of Children: Cardiovascular/Blood: Hemophilia.
You will learn:
- What hemophilia is
- Who gets affected by this disorder
- How severe hemophilia affected children
- Signs and symptoms
- Complications of hemophilia
- Treatment of choice
- Other treatments for hemophilia
- What is required to control bleeding
- Major cause of disability for children with hemophilia
- Nursing management
- Why aspirin is contraindicated
If this video has helped you gain a better understanding of the hemophilia disorder, please share this video!