Prescriptive Learning For All Nurses provides a presentation on Nursing Care of Children: Cardiovascular/Blood: Wilm’s Tumor.
In under five minutes, you will learn:
- What the peak age for diagnosis is
- Which gender is more affected
- Signs and symptoms, such as high blood pressure, UTI, abdominal hernia or mass
- Diagnosis of Wilm’s Tumor
- Physical examination results
- Diagnostic testings
- Treatment and therapy
- Chemotherapeutic agents used
- Complications associated with Wilm’s Tumor
- Nursing management
NCLEX TIP: AVOID PALPATING THE TUMOR! Comment the rationale below!