- Stage 1 – Basic Trust vs Mistrust
- Stage 2 – Autonomy vs Shame and Doubt
- Stage 3 – Initiative vs Guilt
- Stage 4 – Industry vs Inferiority
- Stage 5 – Identity vs Role Confusion
- Stage 6 – Intimacy vs Isolation
- Stage 7 – Generativity vs Stagnation
- Stage 8 – Ego Integrity vs Despair
Are you having difficulty memorizing the eight stages of psychosocial development?
Is it toddlers or school aged children who would feel shame and doubt?
Which group would explore beyond themselves?
Find out the answers in the video, presented by Rory Lees-Oakes from Counselling Resource Productions! Retain the information and never forget Erikson’s Stages of Development for your nursing exam.
If you think that you finished nursing school and that this information is behind you, think again! This WILL be on your NCLEX!