If you are tired of watching a human explain Piaget’s Cognitive Development, then watch an explanation of the four stages and developmental milestones through drawings and writings, explained by Carole Yue.
Piaget’s Four Stages of Cognitive Development
- Sensorimotor: Birth – ages 18 to 24 months
- Pre-operational: Toddler – early childhood
- Concrete Operational: Ages 7 – 12
- Formal Operational: Adolescence – adulthood
After watching the video, are you able to answer the following questions:
- At what stage does an individual learn abstract thinking?
- At what stage are children egocentric?
HT: KHAN Academy