1. The nurse assesses the heart rate prior to administering digoxin. Which finding should concern the nurse?
2. The nurse should administer glucose to the patient for which of the following?
3. A patient is receiving meperidine (Demerol). The nurse should be concerned about which finding?
4. A patient with kidney failure is receiving metoprolol 25 mg. The nurse should be concerned about which finding?
5. The nurse is assessing the patient's arteriovenous (AV) fistula. Which of the following is a normal finding?
Click on the next page to view the rationales for this NCLEX quiz.